To work on various interesting projects, we are searching for good 2D Artist.
What we expect from you:
- Good level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop;
- Ability to work in a casual style (an example of the art style - Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Toonblast);
- A rational approach to work: admission, justification, search for a concept, work with feedback;
- Creation of concepts and final rendering of locations;
- Creating a concept and drawing objects, their stage of development and destruction;
- Excellent communication skills, experience in a distributed team;
- The presence in the portfolio of works in a casual style;
- Willingness (if necessary) to complete the test task;
What will be a plus:
- Experience in the field of game development from 1 year;
- Experience working on games of casual genres;
- Experience working in a team with an animator;
- Remote work, free schedule, employment up to 40 hours per week (possible part-time and processing) at any time convenient for you;
- A young team aimed at growth and results;
- Flexible development process, training and knowledge sharing;
- Timely payment;
- The possibility of career growth;
- Variability of work, many projects of varying complexity;
- The possibility of deployment in the United States;
Please send your resume indicating the desired position in the subject. In the letter attach your CV and portfolio, also indicate the expected level of salary.
Regards, Team Red Rift, Inc.