Full Time, Mid/Senior, Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content (art, animations, VFX).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games.
Now we are looking for a talented 3D Artist, who will join the team to work on various projects in our studio.
- 3+ years of experience in 3D modeling and texture creation;
- Possess knowledge of software such as Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Substance Painter, and Photoshop;
- Have experience working with Unity and understanding its functions and capabilities;
- Be capable of creating and optimizing models and animations for game engines;
- Have experience creating assets and levels for games;
- Understand basic principles of lighting and shadows;
- Know how to work with graphic and sound settings in UE;
- Possess excellent communication skills and a willingness to work in a team
- Free schedule, employment 40 hours a week at any time convenient for you;
- Young close-knit team with a culture of mutual assistance and excellent understanding;
- Flexible development process, training and knowledge sharing;
- Timely payment linked to a stable currency;
- Opportunity for continuous career growth;
- Variety of work, many projects of different complexity. We use the latest technologies.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.