Lead Game Designer
Full Time, Senior, Remote Work
We at Red Rift love what we do, and we are engaged in full cycle game development, and creating game content (art, animations, VFX).
Our company was founded in 2019 in Michigan. We are completely remote business with a team of 100+ like-minded people who share the importance of creativity, responsibility for results and boundless love for games.Due to the expansion of our project portfolio, we are happy to invite Game Designer to the team.
What to work on?
- Platforms: PC
What professional are we looking for?
- Experience as a Lead Game Designer 2+ years;
- Overall experience in GameDev 3+ years;
- Experience in launching game products from scratch, which are currently on playmarkets;
- Experience in leading a GD team, setting tasks and managing their high quality execution;
- Experience in development of the economy and balance of the game;
- Experience in mobile game analytics;
- Interface design skills;
- Fluent English (B2+/Upper-Intermediate+);
- Presence of commercially launched projects in the portfolio.
What else is beneficial:
- Experience in Dark Fantasy projects;
- Experience in Autochess projects;
- Basic programming skills;
- Unity3D skills;
- Skills in writing texts, animation scripts and vfx for games;
- Presence of commercially launched projects in the portfolio;
- Experience in Tokenomics and NFT;
- Rich CCG gaming experience.
- Free schedule, employment 40 hours a week at any time convenient for you;
- Young close-knit team with a culture of mutual assistance and excellent understanding;
- Flexible development process, training and knowledge sharing;
- Timely payment linked to a stable currency;
- Opportunity for continuous career growth;
- Variety of work, many projects of different complexity. We use the latest technologies.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our team! Conquer the heights with us!
Sincerely, Red Rift.