Our team requires an experienced Business Development / Account Manager with a strong gamedev & technology background to support the Chief Business Development Officer. You will be in the unique position to nurture relationships for a mix of new and existing partners. You will be responsible for ensuring success from on-boarding through launch and continue to develop the relationship as the partnerships and businesses grow over time. You will be part of the Sales team and will collaborate closely with colleagues across the organization including Operations, Pricing, Product, Technology, Compliance, and Finance.
What we expect from you:
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment;
- Comfortable working with aggressive timelines and targets;
- Self-organization and readiness for autonomous work on tasks;
- 2+ years of successful experience in gamedev sales, with strong management experience;
- Good understanding of mobile marketing;
- Experience in tactical sale strategies to promote business growth;
- Experience with data analysis, ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Experience in the gaming industry, preferably in mobile f2p is desirable;
- Love mobile games, play mobile games, be ready to play games every day;
- Ability to manage personnel remotely, across multiple time zones;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing requirements;
- Fantastic communication skills, including ability to "tell the story";
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets;
- Proven ability to present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services;
- Very organised, process-driven and obsessed with data/reporting;
- Fluent in English and Russian: both written and oral. Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.
- Locate new business opportunities by communicating and visiting with prospects and clients;
- Lead generation; using your sophisticated understanding of social media and various online technologies, to identify key prospects;
- Ongoing Client Management, including client contact with all managerial levels to figure out a candidate's fit for the assignment and viability to support specific current and future client needs;
- Serve as an industry advisor to clients as it relates to staffing and marketing trends in mobile f2p gaming, PC gaming, VR / AR/ MR, technology and creative fields;
- Establish, cultivate and manage long-term relationships with independent developers and key creative talent throughout the industry;
- Work cross-functionally with business unit leaders across the label to identify, prioritize and engage with developers and publishers;
- Support the negotiation of key partnership agreements, with financial analysis and industry research, with the ultimate goal of eventually leading negotiations;
- Analyze global trends on the market, understand category-specific landscapes and trends;
- Attend industry events;
- Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Remote work, free schedule, employment 40h per week at any time convenient for you;
- A young close-knit team with a culture of mutual assistance and excellent mutual understanding;
- Flexible development process, training and knowledge sharing;
- Timely payment with reference to a stable currency;
- The possibility of career growth;
- Variability of work, many projects of varying complexity. We use the latest technology.
Please send your resume indicating the desired position in the subject. In the letter attach your CV, also indicate the expected level of salary.
Regards, Red Rift Inc.